After connecting a robot for the first time to Robot Monitoring Suite, it will work with all the features for one hour for free, without any further obligations.
All you need to do is:
- Download, install and run Robot Monitoring Suite
- Deploy the system on a NACHI/OTC AX or FD robot controller
- Create your user name and log in
- Find your robot in LocalRobots, and double-click on it to start monitoring
- You have one hour to discover how easy it is to configure, program and troubleshoot the TP from your PC